At Future dimension we comprehend an efficient wireless application protocol (WAP) is significant for bridging the gap between mobile networks and Internet Network and that’s why we are working hard to develop websites which are customized to facilitate advanced services and applications on mobile wireless devices, such as mobile telephones. Future dimension’s WAP enabled services provide customers with easy access to information and user friendly services via any WAP enabled mobile device. Our aim is to enable refined telephony and information services on portable wireless devices such as cell phones, pagers, personal digital assistants (PDAs) and other wireless workstations. Realizing the worth and efficacy of the World Wide Web architecture, our mentors (WAP Forum) have chosen to merge some specific elements of this technology very closely with the Internet and the WWW.
Being a pioneer WAP enabled service provider, our WAP specifications are continuously expanding and leveraging mobile networking technologies (such as digital data networking standards) and Internet technologies (such as IP, HTTP, XML, URLs, scripting and various content standards).
For general awareness the WAP Forum has designed some global wireless protocol specifications for all wireless networks and will distribute it to suitable industries and standards bodies. WAP will facilitate manufacturers, network operators, content providers and application developers to provide attuned products and reliable services on all mobile devices and networks, resulting in greater business possibilities and worldwide access to information.
The objectives of the WAP Forum are:
- To execute merging of Internet content and advanced data services into digital cellular phones and other wireless workstations.
- To craft a global wireless protocol specification that will work on diversified wireless network technologies.
- To facilitate building of content and applications that range across extensive series of wireless bearer networks and wireless device types.
- To sustain and expand ongoing standards and technology wherever they are suitable.
Long Term Goals
- Work toward an integrated information space.
- Work toward universal standards and technologies.
- Facilitate the release of complicated information and services to mobile wireless terminals.
We at Future Dimensions are customizing our technology to incorporate the W3C's latest resolutions to instigate an activity to craft a new generation of HTML. This will be based on XML, and is likely to embrace characteristics that make it more competent for mobile users.
Meanwhile, other XML applications such as the Wireless Markup Language, WML, and the Synchronized Multimedia, SMIL, are the present tools employed by us.
So, are you willing to move one-step-ahead and embrace the future WAP enabled services for enhancing better future business possibilities, call us at 0120-425-5713/14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org